Monday, April 13, 2009

Paintings revealed

This past weekend I went home to Louisiana for Easter. We had a great time and actually ate crawfish 3 times (restaurant once and boiled twice). Dave also enjoyed his first Snowball. His favorite flavor is now Wedding Cake with Cream (2 layers).
We were actually able to spend time with old friends while we were home. We are usually strapped for time or without a vehicle.
Friday, we had lunch with mt old roommates Ashley & Natasha. They are both sooo pregnant and soooo cute. We had burritos at Izzo's! I would post a pic but I forgot to take one...grrrrrr.
I was able to give Ashley her painting. I was so excited and happy that she liked it! Check out pics at her blog!



Saturday, we went to Candice & Gary's and enjoyed some boiled crawfish and ring toss!





On Easter Sunday, we had a crawfish boil at my uncles house. We had a lot of fun "Bopping Eggs", an Easter Family Tradition.






I was able to give my cousin her painting/ wedding gift!




We had amazing trip home!!!

No comments: