Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brief Update April

Well just wanted to give a brief little update as to how things are going.
WE are just about ready for the date to get here, although I may be a little more ready than Dave, but its close!!
I have my next Dr. appointment on the 15th of April and from then on out we will be going in every Thursday!
I feel like am am getting bigger by the minute although sleeping is getting much better. I think I finally got my positions figured out. So other than the 6 trips to the bathroom every night, things are great! I've even mastered the bathroom trips while keeping the lights out!! It really helps me get back to sleep quicker.
My Nashville Shower went great! I got some really great outfits and decorations for the nursery.
Once its all finished, I'll post some pictures.

Here a rough pic of me at work, just wanted to show you the little one thats coming along!
Mom is coming to town on the 24th, so we will be purchasing the final items in preparation. Lots of bottles, sheets, and other necessities!
Till later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the design of your site. And you are looking so cute. Thanks for putting this up for me. I love you, Momma