Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So long Gustav...

Storm Update:
Well the storm has almost passed. I hope everyone is doing ok. I have spoke with my mom briefly. The town of Baton Rouge is in shambles right now. Hardly anyone has electricity right now. They were starving so Mom is currently trying to get Chinese food from one of they only restaurants open in town. But I'm pretty sure everyone else had the same idea!
Gustav is headed to TX. Jesse is in Plano so he will be getting some of the rain. I sure do wish that storm would hit some low pressure and head towards Nashville. We are in desperate need of some rain right now!!
Ok.. everyone in TX, start blowing and faces all your fans towards the East. Lets get Gustav to Nashville!! haha!
See ya
Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read everything you write! You are so amazing, really! I am very happy to see Gustav gone too. The neighbors have already replaced the wooden fence...with a chain link....booooooooo! Talk about no privacy, oh well. Glad to see your new blog. Much love to you and the guys, Mom

Ashley said...

WOMAN... add something to your blog... it's been 2 WEEKS!!!